A Season Pass allows an active member of the Prairie Club and immediate household members to have unlimited access to Hazelhurst Camp.
Pass holders must accompany all guests visiting Hazelhurst Camp.
The pass is for a member who:
a. is not a siteholder, immediate family, or site holder’s guest in Hazelhurst;
b. is not renting a siteholder’s cottage in Hazelhurst;
c. is not renting space in a Club-owned building;
and who wants to use the Hazelhurst grounds more than once a month in June, July, and August or store boats/ beach items in camp.
- Season pass holders and their family/guests (collectively, the season pass users) must follow all Hazelhurst Camp rules. https://theprairieclub.org/hazelhurst/camp_rules
Failure to follow these rules may result in revocation of the pass.
- The Prairie Club requires each primary season pass holder to execute the “Prairie Club Rental Properties and Facilities Communicable Disease Related Hold Harmless, Release, Waiver Of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement” (“Agreement”) and return a signed copy (or an email confirmation of the season pass holder’s consent to the Agreement) to the Prairie Club office with your payment. You will not obtain access to Camp Hazelhurst if the Agreement is not received. The season pass users will abide by the provisions of the Agreement.
- The Prairie Club is concerned for the safety of its members and guests. Accordingly, season pass holders, their household members or their guests who will enter Camp with you (each a “Member of Your Party,” collectively “Members of Your Party”) have not, within the fourteen days prior to entry to the Camp, been diagnosed with, demonstrated any symptoms of, or have in any way been exposed to any communicable diseases, including but not limited to “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)”, “COVID-19” or any mutation or variation thereof. Any such individuals may not enter the Camp premises or use camp facilities until they have met the CDC guidelines: 10 days since symptoms first appeared and 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving.
- Season Pass-Holders must contribute 5 hours of volunteer service to the Hazelhurst Camp. This service may be accomplished by working with any of the camp committee chairs. In lieu of 5 hours of service to the camp, a $100.00 fee will be charged.
- A maximum of twenty-three (23) passes will be issued. Beyond that number, the office will keep a “waiting list”.
- Season passes are non-transferable.
- Season Pass Holders’ names are posted in Hazelhurst Camp on the main entrance and beach bulletin boards.
To inquire about the availability of a Season Pass, please contact the office.